Tuesday 24 February 2015

There Came An Echo / Episode One / Calling Corrin


I backed There Came An Echo on Kickstarter and as long as I have done things correctly, this should be out as the game launches. I backed mostly on the strength of some friend's love of Sequence, the previous game by Iridium Studios. I haven't played much of Sequence, but I did enjoy the humour and like the idea of someone using DRR to build a completely different kind of game.

I am really keen to find out how everything unfolds, it is great to see developers try new approaches to controls and systems. One of the features I find most interesting about this game is the constrained, but user editable vocabulary. You can add your own alternates. I am definitely taking suggestions, especially for alternate character names.

There Came An Echo is a tactical combat game with a twist. It is built to be controlled by your voice. Find out more at http://www.playiridium.com/games. It is available on Steam for $14.99

No comments:

Post a Comment