Monday 23 February 2015

The Long Dark Episode Four - The Long Trek



I think it is the last couple of episodes where The Long Dark really grew on me. It evokes desperation really well. I was being very careful to look for food as my supply and situation grew increasingly desperate.

The desperation really engaged me and generates stories I really want to tell, even if the story is ultimately that time I started right near some wolves and was eaten while running for shelter.

Really feel like things are looking up for me this game, despite still lacking a building I can set a fire in or a good source of food. For the moment though I am not starving and can warm up a little. That is a kind of progress right?

The Long Dark is by Hinterland Games Inc, find out more at http://intothelongdark.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment