Wednesday 21 January 2015

Massive Chalice EP22 - Tricky New Hybrids


I really like the different feel of the new classes, the Shadowjack being able to sneak up on enemies for massive sneak attack damage is great, though it does mean they can't get to the fight quite as fast as a regular caberjack.

The area effect of the Flash arrow does seems harder to use compared to regular flask attacks, because enemies only tend to cluster when they are charging and I try to avoid being visible long enough to let them do that and arrow are not free targeted, you must directly attack an enemy.

I am definitely approaching the end game and those 3 region attacks are going to start costing me pretty dearly. I am pretty sure those are all I will face until the end and as a result I am definitely going to start losing regions and most of my keeps are on the outer edge. If this happens too early I could basically run out of viable heroes before year 300 rolls around.

Only time will tell I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment